Wednesday, 7 December 2016

How to work with Digitize India Platform DIP





 FAQ 



👉How to signup DigitizeIndia

Ans. Go to this link https://digitizeindia.gov.in/signup enter valid email, mobile no and valid Aadhar Card number.
👉Do I Need a Bank Account Number
Ans. Yes you need a bank account which is linked to your Aadhar card number.
👉My Aadhar number not linked with any bank, what should I do then
Ans. Submit your Aadhar card with you bank. They will seed your banck account with your Aadhar no. If seeded successfully then youcan check it from this link https://digitizeindia.gov.in/agent/banks
👉My bank says your Aadhar no successfully seeded with your bank account, but when I click on check bank status it show no bank link found. What should I do then
Ans. Wait, don't be panic. Some times it take one or more days to propagate it. You can check it by https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-linking-status .
👉When I redeem my reward it show transaction Pin option. What is Transaction Pin
Ans. When you want to redeem you need to generate a Transaction Pin from this link https://digitizeindia.gov.in/agent/generate and use it whenever you want to redeem.
👉Do I need to provide PAN number
Ans. Yes without PAN you can't redeem.
👉When I redeem this reward point and how I get the payment
Ans. Any time you can redeem your rewards point. But you need at least 2500 reward points and you can redeem only one time in a month. The payment generally made on 7th on next month of your redeem.
👉How to calculate my rewards point
Ans. DIP gives you 2paisa per valid character entry. Suppose you have 32311 rewards point, so you have to multiply it by 2 paisa and divided it with hundred i.e
32311 X 2 = 64622
64622 / 100 = Rs 646.22
so you can get Rs. 646.22

JOIN https://www.facebook.com/groups/digitizeindia/ to know more

No comments:

Post a Comment